Texas Executive Education
Putting Knowledge To Work
Recent economic changes call for you to:
- Lead with limited resources while keeping your organization’s core strength intact.
- Expand or change your responsibilities and those of your team.
- Make sure your team has the knowledge and skills to effectively take on new roles.
- Efficent two-day programs that enable you to lead effectively, think strategically and manage change.
- Flexible Executive Development Certificate programs in managerial leadership, project management and energy.
- Custom programs crafted specifically to meet your company’s objectives—from leadership development to growth management.
Why Choose Texas?
- Receive high returns on your investment in life-long learning for your executives and managers.
- Gain insights and tools needed to take stock of your situation.
- Put strategies for growth and innovation to action.
- Built faculty, coaching and mentoring into your organization. Integrate corporate leadership into your curriculum.*
- Leading edge research combined with practical experience—many of our professors are business owners and consultants to global companies.
- Global delivery; our professors come to you.*
- In Austin, experience our world-class executive education conference center and hotel.
Taught by world-renowned faculty, we work to ensure that your organization’s investment in your biggest resource – human capital – results in an immediate and significant return. Executives from leading companies around the world choose Texas to enrich their business knowledge and grow their careers. Following is a selected list of organizations with whom we have worked:
- Apple Computer
- BBVA USA
- Beijing Electric Power Corporation
- FedEx Kinko’s
- Halliburton Energy Services
- LG Electronics (Korea)
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Space
- National Instruments
- Nestlé Waters
- Petrobas (Brazil)
- Rackspace US
- Royal Dutch Shell
- St. Jude Medical
*available in custom programs only
Contact Texas Executive Education:
Phone: 1.800.409.EXEC(3932) · Email:
Website: Texas Executive Education
"The program that was developed for our group represents 'collaboration at its best'."
José María García Meyer , CEO, BBVA USA
"The McCombs School’s top faculty attracted me to the program."
Danielle O’ Donnell, PharmD, BCPS, CDM
Senior Medical Liaison, Primary Care
Scientific Field Operations,
Medical Affairs Roche Labs