As a guest of AT&T Hotel and Conference Center, you will enjoy a variety of amenities in our hotel.
Located on the hotel side mezzanine level, our Fitness Center is open to guests 24 hours a day (room key required). You’ll find plenty to help you work up a sweat, including treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, Nautilus® strength training systems, free weights, exercise balls and mats. Television, towels and water provided.
Our shallow, heated outdoor pool area features a water basketball hoop, umbrella tables and comfortable lounges.
The University of Texas Campus Recreational Facilities and Pools
Guests of the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center may purchase passes to use several campus recreational facilities. $12 daily passes are available at the hotel front desk. (If you require access for more than eight days, please consult with the front desk prior to arrival.)
All facilities are within walking distance, and paid parking is available at select complexes.
Located just 3 blocks away at 2101 Speedway, Gregory Gym offers facilities for squash, handball/racquetball/wallyball, strength training, basketball, volleyball, running (indoor track) and more.
Located just behind Gregory Gym, the Aquatics Complex offers indoor and outdoor lap swimming as well as leisure swimming and sunbathing.
Six blocks away at 20th and San Jacinto (south of the stadium), the Recreational Sports Center offers multiple courts for basketball, volleyball, handball/racquetball/wallyball and squash, as well as strength training facilities and a group cycling room.
AT&T Hotel and Conference Center is committed to providing a property accessible for all guests. We are an accessible hotel and entrances, rooms, restaurants, and meeting rooms are all ADA-compliant.
Our Mobility/Hearing Accessible room meets ADA standards of compliance and includes:
- Wheelchair accessible roll-in shower
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lower/adjustable closet rod
- Lowered light switches, peep hole in the door, shelf storage, sink, and thermostat controls
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Bathroom and bedroom doors are at least 32 inches wide
- Braille room numbers
- Strobe alarms
- Closed captioning on televisions
- Digital alarm clock with sound and a vibrating pad and/or sound and strobe light
- Teletypewriter/TTY available upon request
Our hotel-wide accessibility features include:
- Accessible rooms, exercise facility, business center, hotel restaurant, meeting rooms, parking, public entrance, elevator, and concierge and registration desk
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s public entrance to the exercise facilities and swimming pool
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways and public areas
- Braille elevator
- Service support animals are welcome