With the help of AT&T, our official communications partner, the Center boasts the most cutting-edge technology to enrich your attendees’ experience.
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet connectivity in all meeting rooms, plus wireless access in all lobbies and guest rooms. Includes full access to academic resources and experts on The University of Texas network.
- Ultraclear, flat-panel liquid-crystal display (LCD) message boards direct conferees to meeting spaces.
- Sufficient bandwidth for videoconferencing, webcasting and simultaneous, uninterrupted connectivity for all of your attendees.
- Mobile audio/visual capability.
- State-of-the-art telepresence technology enables conference or meeting participants to collaborate face to face, nationally or globally, with up to 48 locations, 24/7.
- Ultra vivid, 6000 lumen, laser projection wall in our 300-seat Amphitheater, featuring 3 screens with full matrix options for multiple, simultaneous content. Perfect for displaying a center logo in vivid color, while presentations run on side screens.
- All tiered classrooms feature desktop Ethernet data ports at each seat, along with power connectivity at many locations.
- All classrooms offer laser projection, audio amplification, and 1080p Full HD Resolution.
- We are the only property throughout the region with laser projectors throughout the space. These laser projectors’ color replication is 200 percent better than previous technology. The technology is environmentally conscious, uses fewer resources, and eliminates the failures common to traditional lamp technology. These LEAD-certified lasers work with low energy LED engines to create natural color replication and exceptional brightness at 1920 x 1200 high resolutions. The result is eye catching and vibrant color replication.